Saturday, September 4, 2010

Top News


Jerry Lewis : "Lindsay Need A Smack"


JERRY Lewis thinks troubled Lindsay Lohan deserves a good old-fashioned smack in the mouth!The funnyman says he can’t stomach today’s young celebrities — and tore into the Mean Girls star during an interview with US TV show Inside Edition.
“I’d smack her in the mouth if I saw her,” Lewis said. “I would smack her in the mouth and be arrested for abusing a woman!
“I would say, ‘You deserve this and nothing else…’ Whack! And then, if she’s not satisfied, I’d put her over my knee and spank her and then put her in rehab and that’s it.
“She doesn’t have the right to do to herself what she’s doing. She’s not hurting my business. What she’s doing is hurting herself, and that hurts me. It hurts me for her.”
Lewis, 84, also took aim at Paris Hilton, who was arrested in Las Vegas earlier last week and charged with cocaine possession.
“What they’re saying is, ‘I’m f**ked up, can you please help me!” he said.
“I think they need a f**king spanking! And a reprimand…! They have the intelligence of a box of rocks. A bag of snails will give you better answers than those people. I think a great deal of it is ignorance and crying for something other than love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails